Confidential Secretary (Zra06) –X4
Jobs in Zambia Revenue Authority , Description The job holder will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative services to the assigned office to ensure that Director’s office operates efficiently and effectively towards meeting set objectives.
- Types letters of a routine nature or based on precedent from the Director, and departmental team
- Receives, sorts out all confidential and urgent correspondence from within and outside the Authority for the Director’s attention
- Ensure that the filing index is up to date and always maintain effective filing
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping in the Director’s office
- Maintains an appointments diary, and reminds the Director in good time of the appointments
- Receives emails from operating divisions as well as clients and attends to them accordingly
- Attends to all general enquiries for the Director to facilitate good communication and dissemination of information
- Organises and administers the office of the Director and coordinates delegation of functions and assignments by the Director to other Departmental staff
- Maintains good customer care relationship with external and internal customers; and
- Serves as a link between the Director’s office and other divisions by effectively keeping communication lines open.
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or General Certificate of Education Equivalent
- Secretarial Certificate/Shorthand Typewriting Certificate/ Personal or equivalent
- Minimum Shorthand speeds of at least 90/100 wpm and 50/55 wpm Typing
- Diploma in Secretarial/Management Studies/Business Studies or Advanced Certificate in Secretarial or equivalent
- Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration or any Business Course will be an added advantage; and
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in secretarial or administrative role.
Other Skills and Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to produce high quality documents
- Highly developed customer relations skills
- Personal organization skills; and
- High integrity levels and confidentiality.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted:
5.0 Year(s) No. of Position: 4 Job Opening date:
13 Jul 17:26