Mabiza Resources Ltd (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 80kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
Reporting: Mechanical Foreman (Wet & DMS Plant)
To perform poly welding master joinery-level work in the installation, maintenance, inspection, modification and repair of mechanical equipment and fixture for water, oil, air and sewage systems.
- Ensuring implementation of safety and health policies and practices in line with company requirements and in compliance with legislation.
- Ensuring that all poly welding works are in line with the requirements of the company to meet all OHSE objectives.
- Ensuring that all poly welding tools, and equipment are well secured, in good order and available for use.
- Ensure that clarification is done before a task is carried out.
- Ensure maintenance of boreholes and treatment plants are done promptly.
- Ensuring that sufficient planning is undertaken for all lined up tasks.
- Ensuring that all fixed plant equipment commissioning, facilities, service, maintenance, and repairs are executed to the highest acceptable standards.
- Maintain workplace/Workshop at the highest acceptable standard.
- Ensuring all procedures, processes and systems in use when undertaking poly welding works are in line with company policy.
Skills & Qualifications: –
- Craft Certificate in metal Fabrication.
- Certificate in Poly Welding.
- Experience in pipe fitting for both civil and mining industry and able to interpret circuits diagrams.
- Member of EIZ
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
MRL offers equal employment opportunity. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to:
Human Resources Business Partner,
Mabiza Resources Ltd,
Or email your application and C.V.