Jobs in zambia at Mabiza Resources Ltd
Mabiza Resources Ltd (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 80kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
Reporting: Mechanical Foreman (Wet & DMS Plant)
To perform poly welding master joinery-level work in the installation, maintenance, inspection, modification and repair of mechanical equipment and fixture for water, oil, air and sewage systems.
- Ensuring implementation of safety and health policies and practices in line with company requirements and in compliance with legislation.
- Ensuring that all poly welding works are in line with the requirements of the company to meet all OHSE objectives.
- Ensuring that all poly welding tools, and equipment are well secured, in good order and available for use.
- Ensure that clarification is done before a task is carried out.
- Ensure maintenance of boreholes and treatment plants are done promptly.
- Ensuring that sufficient planning is undertaken for all lined up tasks.
- Ensuring that all fixed plant equipment commissioning, facilities, service, maintenance, and repairs are executed to the highest acceptable standards.
- Maintain workplace/Workshop at the highest acceptable standard.
- Ensuring all procedures, processes and systems in use when undertaking poly welding works are in line with company policy.
Skills & Qualifications: –
- Craft Certificate in metal Fabrication.
- Certificate in Poly Welding.
- Experience in pipe fitting for both civil and mining industry and able to interpret circuits diagrams.
- Member of EIZ
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
MRL offers equal employment opportunity. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to:
Human Resources Business Partner,
Mabiza Resources Ltd,
Or email your application and C.V.