Jobs in zambia at KEDA Zambia Ceramic Company
Jobs in zambia
KEDA Zambia Ceramic Company Ltd
If you looking for Jobs in zambia Keda Ceramic would like to recruit 1x Human Resource Manager for its new operations in the Lusaka South Multi-Facility Economic Zone (LMFEZ).
Number of Vacancies:1
Report to: Managing Director
Overall Responsibility (Human Resource Manager)
- Provide input towards development of HR Strategies, Policies & Procedures.
- Ensure effective implementation of human resources strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensure continuous job analysis for the purpose of maintaining updated role profiles for all the positions in the Company.
- Provision of industrial relations advice and guidance to line managers and maintain constant liaison with the union officials on issues affecting employees.
- Provide advice to line managers on HR best practices to promote consistency in the implementation of HR policies.
- Coordinate training activities to ensure that all the training and development plans are well implemented according to the established policies and procedures.
- Promote effective communication at all levels between the company and its stakeholders to ensure effective industrial relations.
- Coordinate the constant review of human resources policies in order to update the staff manual for effective and efficient implementation of all activities.
- Assist in facilitating payroll inputs for the staff and Liaise payroll on speedy processing of salaries.
- Prepare candidates checklists and reference letters to referees.
- Electronic filing of all documents appropriately into online management system.
- Print and package new hire orientation package.
- Prepare and conduct exit interviews.
- Process terminal benefit computations & settlement.
- In consultation with the HR Clerk, HR Officers invite selected candidates for interviews and ensure candidates have proper documentation during interviews.
- To ensure that laid down requirements and procedures are followed in the appointment of temporary and permanent employees.
- Ensure that disciplinary processes are followed and concluded timely and procedures are followed.
- Prepare and manage the leave database for all employees.
- Co-ordinate transfers of all staff in the specified zones.
- Ensure that new employees are on-boarded correctly and personal files secured.
- Other duties given by the Human Resources Manager
- Degree in Human Resource Management/ Social Science from a recognized institution
- Minimum 8 years traceable work experience
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Member of ZIHRM
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to this email: