Jobs in zambia at Catholic Medical Mission Board
If you are looking for Jobs in zambia the zambia Catholic Medical Mission Board (CMMB-Z) is offering one, its a faith-based local organisation whose mission is to provide long-term, co-operative medical and development aid to communities affected by poverty and healthcare issues. CMMB is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals with relevant experience for the following position aimed at contributing to CMMB’s strategic vision in the administration Department.
Location: Mwandi (Western Province )
Reporting to: CHAMPS Coordinator/Head Driver
The Driver will provide a wide range of expedient transport (Support) services for CMMB , ensure that all errands are carried out in a timely manner and all vehicles are mechanically road worthy.
Key Duties: –
- Drive and maintain fleet of CMMB vehicles
- Ensure daily deliveries and facilitation of staff movements
- Monitor and ensure the status of assigned vehicles, engine oil, water and brake fluid is checked on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all trips are approved and recorded in the logbook
- Obtain insurance and vehicle licenses for the program vehicles.
- Keep accurate mileage records and maintain logs books on daily basis, ensure trips are authorised prior and duly signed for on daily basis
- Advise supervisor on maintenance/service required on the vehicle
- Basic administrative tasks
- Adhere to the Zambian Road traffic laws as well as CMMB transport policy
- Track service, repair, insurance, road tax and fitness of vehicles
- Carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Holder of a G12 Certificate
- Valid Class B Driver’s licence or better
- Minimum five (5) years work experience ,preferably in an NGO setting
- Clean driving record
- Basic Mechanics Certificate an added advantage
Key Attributes and Skills:
- Strong sense of safety both on and off the road
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Courteous with a pleasant personality
- Sound knowledge on road traffic regulations
- High levels of confidentiality
Method of Application
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their application letters with copies of their most recent curriculum vitaes with at least three traceable references to the email:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.