Phd Positions in Social Data science, Denmark.
- Fully Funded Good Salary package
- University of Copenhagen
- Data Science
- International Students
Zambia scholarship at copenhagen University for international students ,PhD Positions in Social Data Science. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Data Science taught at University of Copenhagen . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
PhD Positions in Social Data Science, Denmark is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Copenhagen.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Data Science
PhD degree program in Social Data Science.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a good salary package to successful candidates.
International students are eligible.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Experience working with (large) data sets, for example, from past work as a research assistant or from independent research.
- A track record of strong academic performance.
- Experience from past coursework in machine learning as well as econometric methods.
To be considered for the funding opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a Ph.D. student at the Department of Biology.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit documents in the following manner:
- Cover Letter. The letter must detail your motivation and background for applying for the project.
- An outline of ideas for projects under the frame of the overall project (potentially related to questions of resources assigned to daycare centers or starting age). The outline should describe potential ideas for identification strategies that are suitable and critically discuss challenges.
- Diploma and/or transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof