Jobs in zambia at Mabiza Resources Ltd
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 80kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
Reporting: Fabrication & Projects Foreman
Job Purpose: To design, fabricate, join, and repair equipment, fixtures, and structures by using various welding techniques in compliance with the safety standards.
- Ensuring implementation of safety and health policies and practices in line with company requirements and in compliance with legislation
- Ensuring that all poly welding works are in line with the requirements of the company to meet all OHSE objectives.
- Ensuring all procedures, processes, and systems in use in undertaking fabrication works are in line with company policy direction.
- Ensuring that all tools and equipment are well secured, in good order and available for use.
- Ensure that clarification is done before a task is completed.
- Ensuring that sufficient planning is undertaken for all lined up tasks.
- Ensuring that all Welding, fabrication, maintenance, and repair are executed to the highest acceptable standards.
- Maintain workplace/Workshop at the highest acceptable standard.
- Completion of checklists and work orders with accurate details of findings.
- Ensure proper handovers of equipment to operations are done upon completion of task.
Skills & Qualifications: –
- Craft Certificate in metal Fabrication.
- Technical interpretation of drawings and possess excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Experience in various welding positions
- Member of EIZ
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Method of Application
MRL offers equal employment opportunity. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to:
Human Resources Business Partner,
Mabiza Resources Ltd,
Or email your application and C.V.