WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR AT BRILLIANCE EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY LTD.
Warehouse Coordinator (FMCG)
Warehouse Coordinator will be accountable for the overall warehouse operation, which receives and stores, moves and ships supplies, stock and materials to and/or from the warehouse. Manage the overall operation and ensures the safe and effective storage and distribution of customer goods on time and without damage.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Develop and implement both short- and long-term warehouse planning.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Supervise the loading and offloading of items in the warehouse
- Ensure all warehouse employees receive regular performance reviews, personal-development and succession plans
- Motivate and inspire the team and ensure timecards are submitted for timely payroll administration.
- Resolve conflict and to create a positive and productive team environment.
- Shipping and receiving of products to and from the warehouse on behalf of customers.
- Accountable for the planning and direction of all warehouse operations, including developing and monitoring of key performance indicators, security, change management, technology and all administration activities, such as production reporting.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
Required Skills & Attributes
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Customer service and communication skills
- Good Negotiating Skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or any Commercial Field
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience in warehousing and dispatching
- Working experience in the manufacturing/FMCG sector in the same capacity is a must
- 1-2 years working experience in Logistics will be plus
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body (i.e. CIPS/CILT/ZIPS)
How to apply
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to the email below: