VIDEO EDITOR AT BRILLIANCE EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY LTD.
The Video Editor will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external marketing purposes. Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create and capture compelling studio-quality photographs and video
- Visit various locations and advise on best angles, positions and lighting for photographs and videos
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Collaborate with the CEO & team members and translate ideas from team members into successful short and micro form video content/ stories.
- Create rough and final cuts
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Deliver cohesive visual aesthetic for video and photos across social platforms
- Upload videos across all social media platforms working with social media calendar
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders and the CEO from production to post-production process
- Take the lead in continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Analytical Skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Film Studies, Cinematography or Related Field
- 3 – 4 years proven work experience as a Video Editor or similar role
- Proficient with video editing programs such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer etc.
- Creative Thinker and Storytelling Skills
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Familiar with social media platforms, comfortable with best practices, asset specifications, restrictions and content guidelines
How to apply
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to the email below:
19 Oct 11:29
Email applications to
[email protected] and Copy-in [email protected]