Sales Consultant E – IRC189318 at First National Bank Zambia Ltd (FNB)
First National Bank Zambia Ltd (FNB)
Experience and qualifications:
- Matriculation Diploma or Degree will be an advantage.
- Related experience
- Continuously identifying new business opportunities
- Actively grow the merchant base by targeting quality, profitable business as well as cross selling.
- Enter all Qualified leads into the sales pipeline and maintain on a daily basis
- Actively promote existing product offerings to key decision makers of small and medium sized companies
- Achieve sales call, merchant sign-up and revenue targets.
- Keep up to date with product changes and enhancements
- Prepare and present proposals for potential clients
- Enroll of new clients and ensuring they are set up correctly, timeously and accurately.
- Ensure that FNB Product/s is actively promoted to establish a presence in the market
- Gather competitor information and act upon such information
- Ensure applications/documentation for new FNB Product/s are fully completed, processed and monitor progress
- Maintain a high level of Market Knowledge, demonstrated by being able to talk about key market influencers
- Present the benefits and performance of FNB Product/s, services and support
- Conduct post installation inspection of new sites Prepare and present weekly/ monthly performance and sales reports.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: