Information Technology Assistant at Texila America Uiversity, zambia
Information Technology Assistant
Texila American University a World Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.b
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of Information Technology Assistant.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting up and maintaining account – User administration.
- Maintaining system both Desktops & Laptops.
- Verification of peripherals and ensure they are working properly.
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure.
- Monitor system performance and send a report to the IT Manager.
- Create file systems under the guidance and supervision of IT Manager.
- Install software under the guidance and supervision of IT Manager.
- Create a backup and recovery as per the policy.
- Monitor network communication under the guidance and supervision of IT Manager.
- Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out under the guidance and supervision of IT Manager.
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network.
- Setup security policies for users. A system admin.
- Bachelor of Information Technology or computer science
- At least 2 years experience (at University will be an added advantage).
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office packages.
- Must have a strong grasp of computer security.
Method of Application
To apply for this job, email your details to the email below: