Head of Department Master at Texila American University, zambia
Head of Department Master
Texila American University a World Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of Head of Department Master of Public Health.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a HOD to coordinate the student administration.
- To perform the strategic planning in teaching , learning and academic administration.
- Preparation the academic calendar, time table for each course.
- Assigning faculties to each courses.
- Monitoring each programme and all it courses and ensure that the classes are scheduled properly and running smoothly.
- Getting the feedback on each course lecturers periodically and reporting to the management
- Monitoring Student’s Activities
- Coordinating workshop, seminars, guest lectures
- Addressing the problems which affects the academics aspects to the higher authority through the proper channel.
- Coordinating all the lecturers and students to accomplish the task in the stipulated time frame.
- Working hand in hand with VC and Registrar in all the academic activities.”
- Bachelor of Public Health(BPH) degree
- Master of Public Health and PHD I Public Health.
- Possession of a valid practicing license from the Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ.)
- At least 4 years teaching experience at University after Masters.
- Must be computer literate
Method of Application
To apply for this job, email your details to the email below: