The restaurant manager manages the day to day operations of the restaurant. The manager keeps track of the daily sales, makes the everyday schedule and handles the employee relations. They act as a bridge between the employees and the higher management and communicate with the management regarding various issues. Managing the overall restaurant business.
- Demonstrating World Class Services
- Greeting and serving customer
- Being Competent in all aspects of all work done by waiters, runners, supervisors, Front house managers, Kitchen managers, Bar Manager, Stock managers and purchasing managers.
- Analysing and monitoring daily to weekly & monthly turnover sales and sales mix. Ensure to focus on sales and sales mix to plan a day to day Turnover target and fast to slow menu items.
- Working towards Monthly store turn over budgets. Planning Monthly turnover budget meeting. For performance review
- Analysing and Monitoring Expenses and costs.
- To ensure that budget is met.
- FOH managers are communicated, that each Waitron & Barman have daily to weekly turnover targets.
- Ensure that FOH managers Brief at the beginning of each shift daily, that it is recorded and discussed in daily management meetings.
- Read reports on FOH management reports of lower junior staff on work, customer service and turnover performances. Carrying out employee evaluations with FOH managers
- Completing payroll summaries & Attendance registry
- Being aware and having a working understanding of company policies
- Displaying strong leadership skills
- Being involved in hiring process
- Addressing employee and customer concerns. Ensuring that each customer complaint is recorded and smoothly, professionally dealt with
- Motivating employees
- Holding regular staff meetings
- Planning and conducting training sessions with Front of House Managers and Supervisors
- Holding store evaluations. To ensure that the procedures and maintenance is up to date.
- Be responsible for ensuring the preparation and submission of finical reports on a timely basis
- Designing KPI for all individual departments, to being consistent in improving the business, staff, managers. Holding a monthly KPI performance review report with the Ops Manager.
- Ensuring that all bank deposits are completed and confirmed with receipt from the bank
- Ensuring that all completed paper work is sent to the accounts department on a daily basis and weekly basis.
- The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the restaurant over all business.
How to apply
Send your applications to this email: