LOGISTICS OFFICER AT DANGOTE INDUSTRIES ZAMBIA LTD
Senior Chief Chiwala’s Area, Masaiti District, Ndola Zambia.
The Dangote Group is one of Africa’s leading conglomerates producing diversified products. Dangote Cement Zambia, a Subsidiary of the Dangote Group, is the leading producer of cement in Zambia with a modern advanced integrated Cement Plant in Ndola, on the Copperbelt.
Dangote Cement requires action oriented, high performing and dedicated professionals in the following disciplines:
Maintain clear line of sight in supply Chain management for inbound and outbound materials through reconciliation.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out daily materials reconciliation
- Generate and circulate recon reports daily
- Monitor and coordinate raw materials supply chain
- Monitor and report on lead time
- Attend to plant special assignment requests
- Attend to functional departments’ requests
- Maintain appropriate records for all inbound and out bound materials
- Preparation reconciling of dispatch report with packing plant
- Retaining and taking responsibility of all documents for raw materials delivered
- Report and escalate all irregular transactions
- Ensure site compliance with health, safety and environmental rules
- Maintain specific environmental and health and safety records
- Provide other logistical duties and supporting roles as may be deemed by the supervisor.
Education and Work Experience:
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Logistics and Transport or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Transport and Logistics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits
The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications to: The General Manager HR & Admin and send them to Please note that you are to attach an Application Letter & Latest CV ONLY in Microsoft word format as ONE document.
Position should be clearly mentioned in the subject line e.g. “Fire Safety Officer”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.