VisionFund Zambia Ltd is part of a network of microfinance institutions within the VisionFund International network. We empower low-income entrepreneurs with access to integrated financial services that unlock their potential. We are part of World Vision, the largest global Christian humanitarian organization. In order to support our growth aspirations, we seek to recruit qualified candidates who are self-motivated and results-oriented to fill the following position:
Reporting to: Debt Recoveries Manager
Location: Northern Region
The Regional Debt Recovery Officer is responsible for coordinating the debt recovery process and minimizing arrears in VisionFund Zambia. Manages a group of collection/recovery systems, develops collection strategies to minimize “bad debt” portfolio loss.
- Share loans above 60 days in arrears and develop strategies for recovery
- Compile all loans above 60% days in arrears
- Monitor the loan book above 60 days in arrears
- Documentation of Written off loans
- Debt Recoveries
- Minimum qualification requirements and competencies:
- University Degree in Law, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business Administration.
- Experience in credit and deposit operations.
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
- Very good communication and marketing skills
- Good knowledge in economic and financial matters
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill
Method of Application
The People & Culture Manager
Plot 6810, Chiwalamabwe road Olympia,
PO Box 33911,