Powering Digital Inclusivity
Key Outputs & Responsibilities:
- In charge of the All channels Reporting, Monitoring and Evaluations
- Plans on the route to market execution on existing and new projects
- Assures that organization-wide productivity initiatives are clear, focused and aligned on improving operational
- Efficiencies and effectiveness and evaluating the impact that improvements have on margins, customer
- Satisfaction and bottom-line performance.
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans to drive revenue in the company
- Develop reporting channels addressing the core interests of the clients
- Assumes the Lead technocrat with an example and motivate subordinate
- Owns all the targets of different contracts in the company to meet and surpass their goals
- Train a high performing managerial team in the succession plan
- Oversee all operations, planning of company business activities with target timelines.
- Make Performance decisions on behalf the company with assistance from the CEO
- Enforce adherence to in-house policies with various departmental Heads/ account Managers
- Ensure the team complies with the company policies and business ethics
- Review and Report on the departmental monthly performance
- Develop and influence long and short-term strategic initiatives to optimize operations (costs, revenue, quality, etc.) by leveraging internal expertise, best in class systems processes and tools, comparing to external benchmarks, augmenting expertise, and pushing the organization towards top tier performance.
- Build trusting relations with key partners and stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience:
- Honours degree from a recognized university in a Technology, Business, Commerce, Finance related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in a closely related with 5 of these being at senior management capacity.
- Experience in Productivity/Performance Improvement Management is expected.
- Expert understanding of commercial and technology functions and business drivers.
- Extensive understanding of global best practice on productivity improvement.
- Extensive experience influencing and leading a multifaceted senior team and influencing change.
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills and ability to handle and resolve problems.
Method of Application
We offer competitive market related remuneration and conditions of service. Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to the email below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Be sure to include the job applied for in the subject field.
10 Dec 14:01
Email applications to