GRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAM AT INFINITY GROUP ZAMBIA LTD
Graduate Training Program
Are you young, energetic, and between 20-25 years old? If the answer is a terrific YES, then it is you that we are looking for! Recruitment for our Graduate Training Programme has begun and we are looking for individuals who are ambitious, driven, and have a passion for sales and marketing, to join the Infinity Group Zambia Limited family.
What can the Infinity Group Graduate Training Programme do for you?
You can expect a challenging and rewarding adventure, that will allow you to work alongside leading experts in a variety of industries. You can look forward to immeasurable learning and immersive experiences paired with coaching and mentorship!
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Experience- Diploma/Degree graduate with 1-2 years work experience
- Age: 20-26 years old
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- As a Graduate Trainee, your responsibilities include the following:
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing the organisation’s standards
- Execute all company marketing programs
- Manage daily sales and collection targets, and ensure accurate recording of core work measures
- Build the business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Participate in problem solving meetings and contribute innovative solutions
- Ensure all accounts are serviced as scheduled
- Execution of all sales programs and objectives
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Method of Application