TECHNICIAN NEEDED AT G4S SECURITY SERVICES ZAMBIA LTD.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Secure Systems Technician is responsible for installations and maintenance of integrated security solutions for prospective and existing customers to achieve system standards.
Key Performance Areas:
- Performance Standards
- Installation of alarm systems according to rules, regulations and agreed standards as developed in the manuals and guideline
- Installation of Panic, Intrusion alarms, Access control, CCTV, Fire etc
- Read sketches and record any changes made.
- Following procedures and guide lines as laid down in the manuals
On job training of other technicians:
- Report on the progress of installations on daily basis thus problems encountered and solutions
- Recording Installation material and specification
- Record resources such as cables and other accessories on an installation
- Completion of job cards on every completed job indicating all materials used.
- Taking care of all tools and equipment that are used in installations
- Testing, commissioning and handing over of alarm systems.
- Take initial measurements of systems parameters
- Explain to supervisors the configurations and functionality of the system.
- Leave clearly labeled wiring circuit in the panel/transmitter, zone description on the keypad and office phone number
- Explain to the owners the configurations and functionality of the system.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have Grade Twelve School Certificate
- Have Craft Certificate/Diploma in Electronics or equivalent
- Have Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Be Honest, mature and sober character
- Have Clean Police Report
- Have the ability to communicate in English fluently
- Must be Zambian Citizen
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: