First Quantum Minerals Ltd needs a Software Developer
Responsible for developing, designing, installation and maintenance of different software systems.
- Analyse user requirements and convert requirements to technical and design specification documents.
- Develop (.Net framework (Asp.Net, Xamarin)), test and implement new software programs.
- Writes analytical reports (SQL, DAX, Python, R) from data across different systems within the organization
- Maintain existing systems
- Identify areas for modification in existing systems and subsequently developing these systems.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Provide comprehensive support to internal users, achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Any duties assigned to by the supervisor
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role.
- Self – starter and works with minimum supervision.
- Able to use initiative to successfully complete assigned projects
- An analytical mind
- Quick learner.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website:
1 Apr 16:52