Digital Marketing Executive is Needed at Autoguard Engineering Ltd
At Autoguard Engineering Ltd, we appreciate talent and commitment. We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think outside the box – take the chance and grow with us.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Manage SEO campaigns
- Setup conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences, competitors, and end-to-end consumer journeys to drive engagement and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
Candidate must possess at least a diploma or professional certification in either Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or Mass Communication from an accredited institution:
- 3 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies. Having a portfolio and a proven track record of successfully executed digital marketing campaigns will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Must have experience in coding, website development, paid advertising and blog writing skills.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Method of Application
Send your CV and cover letter as one PDF file to this email below:
Autoguard Engineering Limited is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Women are encouraged to apply.