FIELD BASED ACCOUNT MANAGER AT VIVO ENERGY
Field Based Account Manager
The candidate will report to the Commercial Manager. The Field Based Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing fuel clients through increased volume and margins while maintaining customer service.
Key performance areas:
- Maintain and manage long term commercial client relationships
- Ensure collection on accounts
- Plan customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationships
- Increase the value for existing customers through cross, range and up selling
- Identify and close new business opportunities with prospective customers and new customers
- Understand the activity, business and needs of customers, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with customers
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Results driven.
- Great Negotiating skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Engineering;
- Sales experience
- Experience in an OMC would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: