A Bank Reconciliation Officers Needed in Zambia
Basic Job Information
Job Category: Accounting / Finance
Job Level: Entry
No. of Vacancy/s: 4
Job Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Offered Salary: Negotiable
This position will be accountable for the co-ordination of all Cash and Bank related matters of the business.
Manage and coordinate with other team members or other department for the accounts receivable and accounts payable
Preparation of bank reconciliation – keeping record of all transactions.
Submission of cash/ bank balance
Process fund transfer
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management
- Manage and coordinate with other team members or other department for the accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation – keeping record of all transactions.
- Submission of cash/ bank balance
- Process fund transfer
- Team-oriented and able to accept challenges
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with strong excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should possess logical approach to problem solving
- Should be willing to work on shift basis and also in public holidays
- Attention to detail
- Excellent maths skills
Benefits we provide:
- Free Lunch & snacks facility
- Internal and External Learning and Training Opportunity
- Overtime paid for extra hours work done
- Transportation Facility for shift basis job
- Periodic team building activities
- Employee engagement program
- Friendly environment
- Performance related bonus – monthly remuneration scheme.
- Proficiency and experience in using Microsoft packages (Excel, word, google spreadsheets)
- Priorities will be given to those candidates who have Experience in Banking, Economics, Finance and Accounting Field.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their updated resume, certificate of grade 12 results and cover letter ONLY to the email below: