- A Sales & Service Assistant is Needed in Zambia
VITALITE Zambia Ltd is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay- as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast becoming the best service and distribution company benefitting the Zambian people.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Sales & Service Assistant (SSA) in the Sales department.
Purpose of the Role
The SSA, will be responsible for providing excellent customer care, facilitating sales at our service centres and generating sales reports.
The SSA will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks at the service centre:
- Selling VITALITE products.
- Performing cash and stock management.
- Providing excellent customer care and handling customer queries.
- Generating weekly sales reports.
- Communicating with our customers to encourage them to make payments.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the premises.
- Must possess a Professional, Proactive and Productive attitude, whilst paying great attention to detail.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Certificate in Marketing or Sales.
- Must have at least two (2) years’ experience in sales/ marketing/customer care.
- Ability to operate effectively with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized.
- Competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a great attitude.
- Must be a team player.
Do you match these requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words on the following topic: “How important is attitude in good customer care?
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copies of academic certificates
Method of Application
Kindly send an E-mail indicating the role you are applying for in the subject of the email or Bring your application in person to the VITALITE Sales and Service Center in Kabwe.
Kindly note that applications that do not include the written essay will be automatically disqualified.
PLAGIARIZED WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.