The University of Education Winneba, UEW School Fees Schedule for 2021/2022 Academic Session has been released and available here.
This is to inform all the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Sandwich, Distance students of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) that the management of the institution has released the school fees structure for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The UEW School Fees is payable by newly admitted and continuing students. The new fees policy as stated below on zambiastudies.com takes effects from 2021/2022 session for resident and non-resident respectively.
UEW School Fees Schedule
University of Education Winneba, UEW Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online and available as follows:
- Please click on the links below for the various categories.
UEW REGULAR & DISTANCE FEES 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Full Time Regular Students
- Distance Education/Evening Students
- Foreign Students
- Ghanaian Fee Paying Students
UEW SANDWICH FEES 2020/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Ghanaian Students
- Foreign Students
Students are to pay their fees through the Transflow Platform with respect to the designated banks for their campus:
(For Regular and Sandwich Students), GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, National Investment Bank (NIB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) and Consolidated Bank
(For distance students), GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, National Investment Bank (NIB), and Consolidated Bank
College of Technology Education (Kumasi Campus)
GCB Bank, Ecobank, UBA Bank, Zenith Bank, and Consolidated Bank
College of Agriculture Education (Mampong Campus)
GCB Bank, and Ecobank.
College of Languages Education (Ajumako Campus)
The University of Education Winneba (UEW) school fees can be paid online or via bank payment.
- All students of the University of Education, Winneba are required to pay their fees through TRANSFLOW at any branch of the banks indicated against their respective campuses.
- When paying, students should inform the Bank Teller that they are using the TRANSFLOW to pay the University of Education, Winneba fees.
- Students who fail to pay all fees cannot register. Continuing students are advised to visit their portals in the OSIS to know their full fees.
- Students are advised to abide by these payment arrangements so as to avoid any problems that might be related to non-compliance.