WebsiteLactalis Zambia Limited
Leader in Dairy Industry and Supplier of Quality Dairy products
We are looking for Ultra High Temperature (UHT) Technicians (x2)
Lactalis Zambia Limited is the leader in dairy industry and supplier of quality dairy products in Zambia. The Company subscribes to world class quality standards in manufacturing and distribution of its products. An opportunity exists for talented individuals who wishes to develop a career in this exciting industry as UHT Technician reporting to the Technical Foreman.
Among other responsibilities, you are expected to:
- Maintaining and repairing all types of mechanical and electrical machinery and equipment that is found on site and in the factory.
- Repairing and inspecting all mechanical installations as per schedule and instruction from supervisor
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are applied as per Parmalat standards
- Achieving team and individual goals that are set out in accordance with the Parmalat system
- Following specific methodologies in repair work to ensure availability and reliability of the production facility
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
If you have the following:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Electrical
- 2 years of experience
- Must Possess operational skills relevant to the maintenance job
- Good communications skills
- Experience in working with World Class Manufacturing
- Team worker and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Applications along with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager no later than Thursday 6th May 2021. Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]