MISENGE ENVIRONMENTAL AND TEHNICAL SERVICES LTD
Subsidiary of ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc
Job Summary: The Business Development Manager is responsible for the overall business growth. This is done by developing customer awareness of the business’s products and services and identifying new business partners and customers
The Business Development Manager will play a vital role in planning and delivering new business opportunities through a variety of strategies to support the growth of METS. The BDM is a hunter; a dynamic and results-driven individual in the Business to Business sales arena, who thrives in a competitive environment. Your role is to utilize your professional selling skills to generate leads, cultivate client relationships and to offer innovative solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing strategic ideas or proposals to make a company grow its market share and thus increase revenue.
- To identify industry openings, and be an expert negotiator.
- Being able to execute expansion tactics and meeting fiscal targets to help METS business to grow and become successful.
- To acquire an extensive comprehension of present market trends and developments, networking with clients, conducting presentations of new proposals, negotiating and making deals.
- Establishing new business relationships within the industry and other sectors.
- Carrying out the supporting market studies.
- Performs any other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time.
Requirements (Education and experience)
- Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Must possess a clean drivers’ license.
Key knowledge, attributes, skills and abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff.
- Office management and organisation skills
- Good report writing skills.
- Computer literate
- Negotiation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication.
- Aggressive strategist with proven ability to close the deals via strong and persuasive closing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work efficiently on simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics;
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality requirements
- To ensure good house-keeping at all times
- To report all incident/accidents to the immediate supervisor
- To protect own health and safety
- To protect health and safety of others
- Ensures Compliance to Legal requirements
Physical Environmental Risk exposure
Mostly works under normal office conditions and exposure to dust and also with a lot of Travel to prospects’ locations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legitimate employers should never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- If you are asked for money do not proceed.
- Find more information on how to conduct a safe job search here.