TRANSACTIONAL SERVICE SUPERVISOR AT CITIBANK ZAMBIA.
Transactional Service Supervisor
The Trans Service Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to various securities related functions, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team. The overall objective of this role is to support traders, maintain position records, and improve process efficiency.
- Provide support to Treasury and Trade services, Securities, Cash, Trade, Lockbox, Derivatives, Fund Services, Foreign Exchange, etc.
- Open and amend Letters of Credit (L/Cs), process payments and solve customer issues to ensure efficient daily operations
- Identify and recommend process improvements and implement and validate those process improvements for respective products
- Perform tasks within departmental procedures, controls and compliance standards in order to minimize losses to the Firm
- Monitor, assess, analyze and or evaluate processes and data and make recommendations for improvement
- Create customized reporting and participate in ad hoc projects as defined by supervisor
- Apply a fundamental understanding of how the Transaction Services team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of experience in a related role
- Expert level proficiency in Windows, MS Project, and MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website:
2 Nov 12:58