Bravo Brands Ltd has embarked on an expansion program and will soon be opening new outlets across the country and are therefore looking for Stores Manager to operate in each location.
To purchase, receive, store and issue supplies and equipment for the day to day Food Store / Restaurant operations. Work closely with purchasing department, ensure cleanliness of all work areas, keeping storage and receiving areas clean and tidy at all times. Also verifies that all supplies and goods received are listed on requisitions/orders and the deliveries, invoices are checked and filed. Maintains stock, inventory and stock records of expenditures/consumptions etc.
- Perform purchasing function for local kitchen supplies in consultation with Head Office when required
- To prepare and implement a production plan for the day based on targeted sales
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- To ensure periodic and monthly stock takes are done in a manner which ensures accuracy and completeness of stock quantities
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor PAR (Periodic Automatic Replenishment) levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Notify the Complex manager/supervisor of any low stock levels.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Experience of at least two years in a similar position in the full service Food Shop / Restaurant or hospitality industry.
- Diploma in Accounts & Finance (Degree is an added advantage)
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 ‘O’ Levels Credits including Mathematics and English
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Able to work with MS Office suite.
- Previous store management experience with stock control responsibility.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted