REGIONAL BRANCH MANAGER NEEDED AT GS CASH ADVANCE LTD, ZAMBIA
The position of Regional Branch Manager is a management role responsible for business, risk and operational management of a cluster of four (4) Branches in Lusaka Province. The Regional Branch Manager is fully accountable for the performance of all branches in his/her region to ensure that there is maximum streamlining of operations which is expected to result in the efficient and effective management of sales, costs, income, business development, credit risk, cash management, people, customer service to achieve set business targets.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Effective utilization of people resources to achieve optimal productivity i.e. supervision of all staffs in the regional branches and independent sales agents where applicable
- Drive and embed a strong performance culture through rigorous performance management
- Drive branch financial strategies and priorities for the business through new business identification, acquisitions and client retention to improve the financial health of the Company.
- Closely Collaborate with Senior Management on effective outreach mechanisms and secure cost-effective platforms to penetrate the markets e.g. presentations at various professional gatherings, workshops, institutions, corporates etc. to ensure on boarding of safe and profitable relationships
- Provide input into new product development as well as channels and distribution of products;
- Provide periodic analytic insights to senior management on products uptake, growth and client retention
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to Develop or implement territory specific marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions,
- Manage key performance drivers, overall sales, and profitability across different products and
- Attend to all operational requirements of a branch
- Ensure adherence to policy in safe handling and management of cash in the branch by all staff i.e. Custody, cash holding limits, repatriations, banking, withdraws and disbursements
- Work closely with Collections and Recoveries in keeping a health and current the debt book
Desired attributes and qualifications:
- A full Grade 12 Certificate
- A Business Degree or any other Business-Related Qualification
- At least four (4) years of experience in the financial services industry, including demonstrated
- success in a similar role.
- In depth knowledge of products, sales, services, delivery channels and customer segments.
- Proven experience in sales, service management and operational risk management.
- Proven capability of managing teams of people.
- Excellent business acumen in business risk assessment.
- Strong leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage an intensely
- pressured environment.
Other behavioral dispositions:
- Strategic Thinker
- Proven Communications skills
- The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous programs
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing proactively with all levels of complex stakeholders
- Solid problem-solving, Innovative and business acumen skills
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Consultative, part leader and part doer
Method of Application
To apply, submit a copy of your Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Certified Qualifications in one PDF file to the email below: