About the organisation
Zambian Financial Sector Deepening (FSD Zambia) is a Zambian organisation working closely with both public and private sector institutions. We open financial markets so that all citizens, particularly the excluded or underserved have the opportunity to learn about, choose, and use a wide range of accessible, affordable, understandable, sustainable financial services according to their needs.
About the Job
The Programme Assistant will support the communications unit to achieve its goals, deliverables and spend on a quarterly and annual basis. He/she reports to the Communications Manager. He/she will also assist in providing technical and general administrative support to the communications team and engage in collaborative work between programmatic and all other teams (operations, MCR, research, and the Executive as appropriate).
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications/Social Relations/Communications for Development or equivalent
- Strong communications, influencing and engagement skills
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to enhance write ups in order to fit audience capturing retention
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people of varied backgrounds
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple and time-sensitive deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to utilize new software applications
- He/she should be detail-oriented, self-starter, team worker, result-oriented with good writing skills including analytical and computer skill (excel and other spreadsheets).
FSD Zambia is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination due to disability, race, religion or gender.
Interested candidates may request a detailed Job Description by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or from our website at www.fsdzambia.org.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by close of business Thursday 30th May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates who do not use the stipulated email will not be considered.