Program and Research Intern Needed
Rebus Research Consultancy Ltd is an assemblage of research consultants in Zambia It is a lean company specialized in research works ranging from data collection, analysis and report writing to program monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and system set up.
About the Role:
Rebus is looking for a vibrant Program and Research Intern (PRI) who is committed and willing to grow with the Company and contribute positively to meet company goals. This is an excellent performance-based six months unpaid internship program for new graduates who have a passion for research. Upon successful completion of the internship program, the candidate may be employed on a permanent basis depending on performance.
- Program Management
- Responsible for all administrative tasks including; logistical support to the project personnel, travel arrangements, visas, hotel reservation, etc.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
- Facilitate the recruitment process for Consultants
- Prepare Payments for Consultants
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Support and manages Rebus social media platform
- Develop social media contents for the Rebus social media platform
- Organize workshops, training sessions, and meetings.
- Technical Project Support
- Work collaboratively with Senior Consultants to develop Proposal
- Participate in field testing, data collection, research, and other field related activities
- Help with transcribing of research results
- Participate in Data Analysis and Report writing
- Support the Technical Director in monitoring schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Perform other related tasks/assignments as assigned by the Supervisor
Team and Reporting Structure:
- Reports to: Managing Director/Technical Director
- Bachelor’s degree in any Social Sciences
- Recent graduate who is willing to learn and build a career in Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and excel
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
- Able to work independently with little supervision
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV only to the email below:
No phone calls will be entertained