Postgraduate Diploma In Monitoring and Evaluation 2019 Academic Year
An applicant must possess the following minimum qualifications:
1. A Bachelors’s degree or equivalent from a recognised University.
2. A Diploma in any field with relevant work experience.
A certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation from the Centre of Excellence of the Department of Population Studies at the University of Zambia will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLYING
An applicant must:
1. Collect application forms from the Directorate of Research and Graduate Studies download the forms from the University of Zambia website: www.unza.zm. Completed application forms should be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of K150.00 for Zambians and US$60 for non-Zambians. Postal and Money Orders are no longer accepted. Money should be deposited into the account number
0100110272200 Standard Chartered Bank Main Branch Cairo Lusaka.
2. Submit the completed forms and certified transcripts and certificates not later than September 13, 2019.
3. Submit a motivational essay of not more than one page explaining why the applicant wishes to undertake the programme.
The programme comprises of 5 taught modules (3 block release plus a project).
Block 1 (Module 1 and 2)-Five days (October 2019).
Block 2 (Module 3 and 4)-Five days (February 2019).
Block 3 (Module 5)-Seven days (May 2019).
The study period for this programme is strictly 1 year.
SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS TO:
Directorate of Research and Graduate Studies
University of Zambia
P.O. Box 32379