Rockview University is a privately run Institution accredited with Higher Education Authority in accordance with Higher Education Act No. 4 of 2013, The Teaching council of Zambia in accordance with the Professional Act No.5 of 2013 section 35, the general Council of Zambia in accordance with the Nurse and Midwives Act No. 31 of 1997 as well as affiliated with the Health Professions Council of Zambia.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified and self- motivated individuals.
Station: Lusaka Main Campus
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Diploma in Registered Nursing and/or Midwifery
- At least 2 years experience in teaching or in clinical practice
- Must possess a valid practicing licence
- Masters in nursing or related field is an added advantage
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate knowledge of various nursing processes and procedures
Responsibilities, include but not limited to
- Evaluates student nurses in classroom and clinical areas
- Maintains student progression records
- Prepare lesson plans
Interested persons meeting the above requirements should apply sending their Academic and Professional qualifications, valid practicing licence and a detailed CV to; [email protected] indicating the job title in the subject line on or before due date 19th June 2020.