- To train staff to provide high standards of service and increase their personal knowledge.
- To assist the F&B Manager in the completion of ordering, scheduling and reports as necessary.
- To set an example of good grooming, punctuality, friendliness and knowledge.
- To train and supervise the daytime staff.
- To enforce F&B and lodge policies toward others Departments and Staff.
- To follow health and safety regulations.
- To perform paperwork as required.
- To ensure the work areas are clean and well maintained.
- To foster a “team player attitude”.
- To supervise all staff members in their duties and encourage or reprimand as necessary.
- To control labour costs and other related costs as per budget and customer satisfaction.
- To maintain all F&B public and service areas in a clean and orderly condition.
- To ensure that al equipment is in safe working condition.
- To work closely with the Conference Coordinator and/or Manager on all functions, set-up service and cleaning.
- To deal with client concerns and complaints fairly and immediately.
- Any other duties as required. Experience/Background Preferred
- To strictly follow healthy and safety regulations.
- 2 years of Food & Beverage experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] NOT later than 20th June 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Important Note: Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent and reported immediately.