Manager – Marketing and Communication
The National Institute of Public Administration [NIPA], exists under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of
1998. The Institute now seeks the services of a Skilled and experienced individual to join its Management team.
To plan, design, deliver, coordinate and evaluate Marketing and communication programmes for the Institute. To provide leadership to the unit and ensure that key responsibilities are discharged to the satisfaction of the Institute and in accordance with the strategic plan for NIPA.
Reports to: Executive Director
Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 certificate with five ‘0’ level credits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum Ten (10) years proven work experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications, Certified copies of the qualifications and detailed Curriculum Vita with three (3) traceable referees contact details to the address below.
The Registrar National Institute of Public Administration,
PO Box 31990, Dushanbe Road,