WebsiteTexila American University
Bringing Education to life
Texila American University a World Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Learning Management system coordinator(LMS) the incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to the following;
- Managing course modules and video lectures from faculties.
- Managing and administration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Orienting Distance, Online and on-campus students on how to use the E-Learning Platform.
- Working on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS.
- Managing community areas within the LMS including functionality, appearance, tabs, and settings.
- Creating user logins as needed and assigns user permissions.
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for users regarding logging in to the LMS and accessing courses.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues relating to system functionality and software systems.
- Serves as point of escalation for support issues, which may include interaction with LMS.
- Full Grade twelve certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- Two-three years of experience(experience in a university set up will be an added advantage).
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Ms office packages.
- Able to work in teams.
Interested candidates may forward their CVs to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]