Intern Accountant at Chesco Tech, zambia
Chesco Tech is a Technology local Company founded in 2010, surrounded by experts in the Telecommunications, Networking, Software Engineering, Sales and Marketing Industry. We provide information Technology services such as Software Development, therefore Mobile apps (Android, IOS), Secure Web Hosting services, online marketing services, Networking, CCTV Installations, online Payment Solutions, Graphics and Logo Designs and other out sourcing services.
We work on a clear understanding to support your business needs today and a practical foresight of what it will need tomorrow. With an unmatched passion for detail and a compulsive desire to ensure business expectations are met. Our Team works to provide our client s with purposeful, result oriented IT Solutions in our business of exceeding expectations.
Responsibilities of the accountant intern:
- Ensure Maintenance of up-to-date files of Invoices Received, Payment Status, Payment/Journal vouchers and other supporting financial documents.
- Post entries in the accounting package for the expense reports, bank charges and monthly adjustments.
- Prepare outstanding advances statements for follow up with staff.
- Maintain records of both field and office internal audits.
- Maintain record of all advances.
- Ensure company documentation are kept safely and securely.
- Ensure Maintenance of payroll records such as NAPSA and PAYE files.
- Ensure Maintenance of records of Staff Advances.
- Plan, Prepare, Get Payroll Sign-off and email PDF Pay slips.
- Compile NAPSA documentation for submission on a monthly basis.
- Prepare, get sign-off and submit Tax returns on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and submit PAYE forms for payment through the bank.
Financial reporting & mis:
- Keep records of Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Keep record of Field Office Financial Reports (FOFR).
- Prepare Weekly Financial Position for Management Decisions.
- Produce Monthly Statements for Clients.
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts indicating business performance and identify issues and potential for growth.
- Coordinate Office Resources and expenditure.
- Coordinate transport for official business.
- Facilitate Bi-Annual Performance Appraisal processes and procedures.
- Effectively Supervise Subordinates to ensure KPIs are delivered timely and accurately.
Minimum Requirements and Experience:
- Accountancy Diploma / Degree or Equivalent from a recognized University or college.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on highly sensitive matters.
- Apply a proactive and flexible approach to your workload.
Send your application with subject marked “Intern Accountant”
Method of Application
Submit your CV to the email below: