Front Desk Agent / Receptionist
Front Desk/receptionist whose responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities.
She/he will take all incoming calls, handling phone reservations, confirming previously-made reservations, give directions to the lodge and answer any questions customers have about the lodgings. When a guest’s stay is over, she/he will handle check-outs.
- Checking guests in and out
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically
- Verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered at the lodge
- Grade 12 certificate
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal qualifications
- Well-presented and professional appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Computer literate
Method of Application
Your application letter should specify your contact details including contact telephone numbers(s), CV(s) with 3 (three) traceable references.
Your application letters should be sent to the email below:
8 Jan 17:28
Email applications to