- Bartender / Barman
The purpose of this position is to interact with the lodge guests and ensure they have a great experience at the bar.
He/she will be responsible to prepare and serve drinks to customers. Able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations. He/she should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks and snacks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Serve snacks and drinks to the customer.
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed.
Method of Application
Your application letter should specify your contact details including contact telephone numbers(s), CV(s) with 3 (three) traceable references.
Your application letters should be sent to the email below: