Business partnering with the relevant business units enabling sound decision-making through improved financial understanding and knowledge.
Provide reliable, timely and accurate financial information for the relevant business unit.
- Generation of monthly management accounts for the relevant business unit – including all general ledger reconciliations.
- Preparation and review of all month-end reports in accordance with Group policies.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and usefulness of financial reporting.
- Preparation of VAT, PAYE and Income Tax calculations and submission of returns.
- Banking – Loading payments, managing payments and monitoring of cash flows.
- Oversee accounts receivable collections – ongoing review of accounts receivables, including monitoring of client credit limits.
- Manage the annual statutory audit for the relevant business unit.
- Manage accounting policies and procedures in line with Group policies
- Ad hoc reporting as may be required.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes for the relevant business unit.
- Assisting with controlling expenditure against relevant budget/forecast.
- Creating sales invoices and managing the billing process with internal and external clients
- Ongoing revenue tracking
- Capturing vendor invoices
- Ongoing vendor tracking- Making payments in line with payment terms and tracking long outstanding payments
- Vendor account reconciliations
- Knowledge and management of client contracts, enabling both improved client relationships and improved profitability on clients.
- Provide the Business Unit Head with financial and operational information to manage the business.
- Assist the Business Unit Head with any financial reports, information, etc., as and when required.
What you’ll need:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) (Advantageous); or
- Qualified Chartered Management Accountant (Advantageous); or
- Honours degree in Accounting with articles, professional membership and 3 + years of finance experience.
- Essential ‘personal’ qualities valued by Dentsu Aegis Network:
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Detail orientated.
- Immaculate interpersonal skills.
- Good self-esteem, confident with a strong character – assertive without being aggressive.
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team.
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop – there will be plenty of opportunity!
- Ability to influence people to provide what you require while maintaining good relationships.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
Essential attributes of a successful candidate:
- Accuracy and Diligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Navision (advantageous).
- Background in a Marketing/Advertising organization (very advantageous)
- Communication skills – dealing with clients and other departments.
- Able to use initiative.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to the email below: