Engineering Manager Needed at Silver Everest Estate
- Responsible for the organization and management of the construction site, production command and coordination.
- Assist the project manager to make the corresponding plan and coordinate the allocation of resources, and be responsible for the work results within the scope of post authorization.
- Familiar with project planning, project arrangement, specific implementation of the preparatory work of the project.
- Coordinate and deal with the relationship between departments, maintain harmonious communication, to meet the smooth development of business.
- Be responsible for the management of on-site water, electricity and fire protection facilities.
- Organize and coordinate construction progress as planned, and urge responsible engineers to carry out business as planned.
- Site project schedule management and acceptance to ensure construction quality.
- Assist the company to deal with major quality and safety accidents.
- Organize and hold regular construction meetings, coordinate the construction cooperation between each team.
- College degree or above, major in construction engineering or related engineering.
- At least 5 years working experience in construction management, technical management. Experience in leading a team to complete projects alone.
- Chinese language background is preferred.
- The probation period is three months, and the salary will be discussed in person. The salary after becoming a permanent employee is determined by the personal performance.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email this application letters and CV to: