- Company: Lusaka International Community School
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Based in Lusaka, Zambia, Lusaka International Community School (LICS) is a co-educational, secular, fee-paying, non-profit school, which provides an internationally recognised education to a culturally diverse, globally-minded student body in a caring and supportive learning environment. LICS holds in high esteem its vision statement which is to “maximise the potential of future world citizens”.
LICS is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary, and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia, and is a member of CIS, AISA, and ISAZ.
The school is in an exciting phase of facility and curriculum development and will offer the incumbent an enriching and enjoyable sense of professional fulfillment
We seek to appoint a Economics Teacher with effect 1 August 2021.
- Be up to date with the Cambridge KS3, IGCSE, and A-Level Economics curriculum and assessment standards.
- At least 3 years’ relevant teaching experience as an Economics Teacher (Or any other teaching job)
- Additional qualifications are relevant to the role.
- Registration with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
- Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record.
- Have a sense of humor.
- BEd (QTS), /PGCE or equivelant
- Demonstrate excellent subject and/or specialist knowledge.
- Have a full understanding of connections and progressions in the subject and use this in their teaching to ensure pupils make good progress.
- Understand ICT in the teaching of their subject or specialism(s).
Have you seen Programme Intern at Mary’s Meals Zambia?