Driver x1 Luapula Province at Society for Family Health (SFH) Zambia
Driver x1 Luapula Province
Society for Family Health is urgently recruiting for the position of Driver x4 under a 1 and ½ month contract for a specific task. This is under a Vector Link Project which is directly supporting the field work activities of the ITN mass campaign and managing logistical elements of the ITN mass campaign at the provincial-level. the Drivers will perform field work driving duties, ensure cleanliness of the field vehicle, report vehicle faults and assist passengers in loading and off-loading of goods, packages, luggage etc.
- Perform regular field work driving duties.
- Maintain a vehicle log book and update it on a daily basis.
- Maintain fueling monitoring sheet.
- Basic motor vehicle maintenance and reporting major faults to the Service Supervisor.
- Download Geotab data daily, report any Geotab faults.
- Ensure cleanliness of the motor-vehicle.
- Assist the project personnel in loading and off-loading goods, packages, luggage etc.
- Ensure reported faults are attended to by Service Supervisor.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- At least 5 years driving experience as a driver in a busy organisation.
- Grade 12 Certificate, At least a C Class Driver’s License
Required Technical Skills
- Clean Driving License
- Communication Skills – both oral and written
- Manual Dexterity
- Ability to adhere to given instructions (Rules and Regulations)
- Required PC Skills
- Ability to handle Geotab data. (Vehicle Tracking System)
- Required Personal Skills
- Sober-minded and mature disposition
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respectful/ Co-operative
- Team Player
Method of Application
Please email application and CV to this email clearly indicate, “Driver Vector Link ” on your email heading.
SFH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression.