CQUniversity Career Pathways Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2020-21 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Research level programm(s) in the field of Operations Research taught at Central Queensland University The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Sep 2020.
CQUniversity Career Pathways Postgraduate Research Scholarships, 2020-21 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Research level programs at Central Queensland University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
CQUniversity will provide the full tuition fees valued at $10.633 to the winning candidates.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students have successfully completed a bachelor-level course with CQUniversity in 2020
- Be enrolled or intending to enroll at CQUniversity to study a Graduate Certificate in Research from November 2020 to no later than March 2021, and as an onshore student
- Be able to demonstrate a contribution to community resilience and recovery during COVID19
- Be enrolled as at Census date of the term relating to the program offer
- To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in a postgraduate research program at the CQUniversity. After taking admission, you can apply for the opportunity s. Applications can be submitted by email to scholarships-at-cqu.edu.au
- You must submit all necessary supporting documents such as written submission, CQUniversity Transcript or unofficial transcript if not yet graduated, and resume.