Business Development Executive
Texila American University a World Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Business Development Executive.
- Should identify the Institutions that can work with TAU across Zambia.
- Should visit the partner Institutions at least once in a month.
- Should identify the Business Associates (Agents) to work with TAU outside of Lusaka to promote TAU Z Programs in their respective locations.
- Should visit Hospitals and various Associations to promote Part-time programs offered by TAU Z.
- Ensure to provide all the relevant information to the Business Ventures about the Programs offered, Accreditation’s of the Programs, Eligibility criteria for the program, Admission Cycle and Commission Details to the Business Associates / Institutes / Facilitation Centers / Hospitals / Corporatives.
- Should prepare a detailed business activity chart to expand TAU Z visibility across the country.
- Should organize and facilitate Open houses for the Corporatives / Hospitals to promote TAU Z programs
- Validate the Credits earned by the student towards O level / A level / Diploma / Bachelors before enabling the applications for Eligibility letter / confirming the Eligibility with the Agents / Facilitation Centers.
- Processing the commissions for the Agents / Facilitation Centers as per the Policy
- Should send the updated Reports based on Leads generated through the Facilitation Centers / Agents, EL’s Processed, Advanced leads for Conference call, Lead Quality Report and Action plan for the day on a timely basis to the Reporting Manager
- Should be in regular communication with Facilitation Centers / Agents
- Should update the Reporting manager for the upcoming events to create visibility / Branding for the University.
- Should Inform the Reporting Manager in the following cases for timely advise.
- Minimum qualification: Degree in any social science-related field or better.
- Masters Degree in any social sciences- Related field will be preferred
- Must be aged between 27 to 45
- Minimum 3 Years of Business Development in Product based Industry
- Minimum 3 Years of Business Development in the Education sector (Preferred)
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Additional Sales for PT Programs through Corporates & hospitals
- Organizing Networking Events with Corporates, Associations & Hospitals
- PR Activity with Various Associations across Zambia for PT programs
- Regional Media Visibility for TAU Z Programs
- Appointment of Facilitation Center
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application to the email below: