CIVIL ENGINEERING LECTURER NEEDED AT CITY UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Lecturer – Civil Engineering
Lecturers in the School of Health Sciences are expected to participate in Lecturing (Fulltime and Distance Learning) using our E-Learning Platform, Research and Community Service.
City University of Science and Technology (CUST) is inviting suitably qualified and sufficiently motivated individuals to apply for the following positions in the school.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Act in accordance with the University’s strategy, policy and procedures.
- Use appropriate learning, teaching, support and assessment methods.
- Set and mark assessments and provide constructive feedback.
- Assist in the supervision of student projects at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Contribute to the design and development of high quality, up to date Public Health and or Environmental Health courses.
- Contribute to the administration and development of the course provision within the school.
- Participate in outreach activities to aid in recruitment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, and Environmental Health from a recognized university.
- Member of Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ).
- At least Two (2) years of lecturing experience.
- A Diploma in Teaching Methodology will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent electronically or delivered in person to the Board Secretary’s Office. Softy copy must be sent only as a pdf or word document and only as one file.
City University of Science and Technology,
4th Floor, Provident House,
Cairo Road, Lusaka Zambia.