This job typically involves being stationed at a Point of Sale (POS) workstation where the sales are captured and payment is accepted by way of cash, credit or debit card, gift card, or cheque.
1.0 Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate POS system.
- Assists in the operations of the Pharmacy which includes but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
- Assist the Pharmacy Technologists in managing stock.
- Provide Customer centric service.
- Help clean and maintain business premises.
- Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy.
- Coordinate with the pharmacists/pharmacy technologists for product inquiries and price checks.
- Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
- Conducted daily cash vs receipts reconciliation at end of each business day.
2.0 Desired Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly observant
- Very customer oriented with a good attitude
- Possesses strong mathematical skills
- Understanding of basic Book keeping and Accounting
- Experience in Cash handling will be an added advantage
- Proven good customer service background
- Typically maintains professional demeanour
3.0 Job Requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma or equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics and any relevant qualification
- 2 years minimum of customer service or sales experience
- Applications shall be reviewed upon receipt and interviews conducted as such.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Method of Application
Please send in your application with your relevant certificates in one document to: