N-FRASYS is looking for a qualified carpenter with carpentry craft qualifications, skills and experience
- Should be able to Repair pallets and office furniture’s.
- Roof repairs-gutter, rather, and facia repairs
- Select material and hardware.
- Fabricate and repair windows, flooring, ceiling materials, glass, building hardware, screens, plastic laminate, cabinets, fixtures, and woodwork.
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Constructing, erecting and installing heavy-framed wooden structures on building sites
- Fitting, assembling and altering internal and external fixtures of buildings, such as walls and window frames, facings and panelling
- Maintain accurate records on material and labour used.
- Maintain inventory of district-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean and remove scraps and lumber.
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Certificate or diploma in carpentry from a recognized trade school.
- 1-2 years’ experience as skilled carpenter
- Knowledge of equipment, materials, methods, practices, and tools used in carpentry
- Ability to use hand and power tools and work independently
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Ability to read blueprints and diagrams
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to the email below: