ASSISTANT DEAN-CLINICALS AT TEXILA AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, ZAMBIA
Assistant Dean – Clinicals
Texila American University a World Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of Pharmacology Faculty.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Community outreach, partnership development, supervision, and management of on-site and special programs.
- Management of accreditation, academic delivery, assessment, and strategic planning.
- Supervises institutional research activities which provide information to support institutional planning, policy formation, and decision making.
- Develops and directs the implementation of educational initiatives that can be adapted to the needs of various communities within the service area of the TAU, including conducting market research and developing partnerships and coordinating with other University departments
- Supervises batch coordinators, directs program evaluation, and coordinates student learning outcomes assessment for various programs.
- Assures compliance with requirements and regulations, and works with various departments to ensure that the TAU maintains its status as a global and regionally accredited institution.
- Provides information and data appropriate to the decision-making needs of the Dean Office.
- Serves as the liaison with faculty committees and serves as a resources regarding the application of academic policies on the committees.
- Fosters the continual improvement of operations and in meeting its tactical goals by coordinating the strategic planning process for academic affairs.
- Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and attending training and/or courses as directed by the Dean
- Contributes to the overall success of COM by performing all other duties as assigned by the Dean.
Experience: 10-12 Years
Bachelor’s Degree: MBCHB
Master’s Degree: Health / Medical related
Method of Application
To apply for this job, email your details to the email below: