Administrator, Patient Logistics Needed at First Quantum ltd
At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
Essential duties include ensuring the effective management (including travel logistics) of all incoming specialist medical referrals for local employees, around the country, according to established company protocols and parameters.
Facilitate medical referrals by:
- Day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties.
- Facilitate medical referrals
- Ensure complete and accurate patient demographic information
- Ensure prior approval requirements are met
- Liaise with service agents, medical facilities, etc.
- Arrange patient transportation as needed
- Ensure that all referrals are addressed in a timely manner
- Point of contact for patients regarding referral process and medical itineraries
- Ensure medical reports are obtained and forwarded to referring doctor/ clinic
- Maintain ongoing tracking, complete and appropriate documentation on referrals. This tracking may use an IT database.
- Establish and maintain relationships with identified service providers.
- Account reconciliation of all relevant facilities involved in the medical referral process.
- Travel logistics for medical staff and Health team members.
- Exercise discretion and tact in patient/staff interactions. Practice confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance with company and medical facility policies.
- Perform other related duties as indicated or when requested by supervisor.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Business Administration / Computer Studies or Any related qualification
- Relevant Professional membership
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work and achieve results in a cross cultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player with the ability to work under intense pressure.
- Able to plan, Prioritizes, and manage their own activities and office workflow even when working under tight deadlines.
- Able to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
Method of application
Submit your CV and application on company website: