A Sales Executive (Ndola) is Needed at Bolloré Logistics
BOLLORÉ Logistics is a global leader in international transport & logistics, ranked, number 1 in Africa and among the top 10 in the world. With a presence in 143 countries, BOLLORÉ Logistics has been operating in Zambia for 54 years delivering custom-fit logistic solutions to its customers.
BOLLORE Transport & Logistics (Z) Ltd is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill up the following positions;
The successful candidates will be required:
- To generate new business for Bollore Transport and Logistics Zambia.
- To keep regular contact with existing clients and continue to develop good Customer Relations and taking note of any complaints and/or suggestions as well as ensuring that they are followed up immediately with proper corrective actions.
- To ensure feedback to clients in full with progress of corrective actions.
- To provide most competitive and effective rates, routes and services
- To understand customers’ needs and logistics requirements and propose competitive solutions.
- To communicate with Senior Management at all times and when necessary seek assistance to secure potential Clients.
- To prepare a variety of sales status reports including activity reports, minutes of meetings, follow-up correspondence, market intelligence reports, etc.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing/Business Administration with at least 3 years post qualification experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Experience in a supply chain industry will be an added advantage.
- He/She will report directly to the Commercial Manager.
Method of Application
Send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to by the close of business: Kindly note that only applications meeting the requirements listed above and received before the closing date will be considered.